Solvang, California

I place my order on July -26-16 and today is a Augost 15-16 and I haven't receive it , I not haven't receive a email notifying me my order has been shipped, this is the first time this happen to me, I'm been a customer for.Ore than 3 years, I'm really need my product by Augost 24-15 and I need to know what's is going on with my order .

Please help me to resolve this big problem, I need to start to make my cake Augost 25 and the big day will be Augost 27.I call several times and no body answer the phone, please call me as soon is possible 1805-353-1358.

Review about: Efooddepot Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Had an Experience with Efooddepot?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Publix Deception-Dishonesty is not good policy ! Publix "I was shocked when I bought two of the Publix brand yogurt last week. They were on sale and I love blackberries, and the picture got my attention. I said..." Read more Wasteful ,Krogers/Dole Kroger " Public published review 12/27/16 There are several people who have been able to get produce from Kroger's after their mark down price because they just throw it all away..." Read more Publix - Going to the Dogs Publix "I have seen more and more dogs being allowed to come in to Publix. They have been allowed to sit on counters at the Deli, Customer Service counter, as well..." Read more Publix - Thanksgiving Dinnerr Publix "This year we decided to order Publix ready made thanksgiving dinner. We were totally disappointed and we're glad we didn't have guest, it was the worst meal we have..." Read more Sonic - NASTY EMPLOYEE SQUATTER HOARDER Sonic "I SHOWED the manager proof of the employee squatting in a shed infested with fleas roaches sleeps on a mattress on the floor amongst cat *** and urine digs holes..." Read more CrossCountry Mortgage - Terrible! CrossCountry Mortgage "Our ordeal began upon a recommendation from our realtor on March 23, 2017 when I contacted Sean LeBlanc of Cross Country in Salem, NH. In my very first email explained..." Read more Home Depot - Do not buy a Raheem water heater Home Depot "Purchased a water heater from Home Depot. For a short period no problem. For the last 3 weeks We have only had hot water for 3 times. A repair person..." Read more Lippert Components - Lippert furniture Lippert Components "We purchased a new 2016 Bighorn 5th wheel, it came with the upgraded Lippert theater seats. Which looked good, they had vibrate and heat. within 6 months the heat went..." Read more