Solvang, California

I place my order on July -26-16 and today is a Augost 15-16 and I haven't receive it , I not haven't receive a email notifying me my order has been shipped, this is the first time this happen to me, I'm been a customer for.Ore than 3 years, I'm really need my product by Augost 24-15 and I need to know what's is going on with my order .

Please help me to resolve this big problem, I need to start to make my cake Augost 25 and the big day will be Augost 27.I call several times and no body answer the phone, please call me as soon is possible 1805-353-1358.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $95. This person is overall dissatisfied with Efooddepot and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Efooddepot.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Stores category for more informed decision or compare Efooddepot to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Efooddepot?

Comments